Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break

Spring break this year was spent in Colorado Springs with my brother and his family. We had so much fun and had a hard time leaving so soon. We went up to a mountain lake where we flew kites and dropped "pooh sticks" in the stream.


Momma, Dadda, David and Aaron
Thanks to Jarom, Nate is smiling for the first time in public again! About a month ago Nate chipped his front tooth. Thanks to a little "cosmetic dentistry" and Dr. Jarom he is a new man.


We went to Mr. Biggs where they have a little village that's all kids sized.

Cousin Austin and David riding the car in the repair shop.
.

David the fireman, driving the firetruck.



Cousin Joshua and David ran all over the house in their spidy costumes.
.

2 comments:

The Sitton Family said...

Oh my goodness! Nate's chip came out????? I have a chip in the exact same place and I am PRAYING it does not come off!! Good thing you guys have a dentist in the family. I need one! Wait, I work for one....I forgot...I didn't know you guys went to Colorado! That's awesome! I am so excited for you guys to come next month!! You and I can go to the zoo for free all we want this Summer ya know.

Lamoreaux Family said...

ahh..you guys have some great pictures of the boys!