Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nudey Booties

These boys love their baths and were being so cute in the tub the other day. I couldn't capture how much fun they were having entirely, but Aaron was almost hysterically laughing before I busted out the camera..... so cute.

Pardon the partial nudity.

In other news- Aaron cut his first tooth yesterday! He is rolling all over the place and we think he is very close to crawling. David is a jabber-jaws and talks all the time. He knows all the letters in the alphabet and identifies them everywhere. He counts to ten (always leaving out 4 and 7 for some reason) and has his shapes down. We love, love, love our boys! Also, we're headed to AZ this summer for Nate's internship.

7 comments:

Clark Family said...

Cute cute kids! Nyah leaves our #4 too for some reason. Haha. Then she will say...5, 6, 7, 18, 19, ten. Kids are so silly!

Spencer and Caroline Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer and Caroline Family said...

Life cant get much better than that! All the hard work tends to pay off in short sweet moments. We cant wait to see you guys...when are you making the trip here??

Bert and Benton said...

cute! what is it about baths? I'm so excited you'll be here this summer, maybe we should actually get together this time!!

Unknown said...

SWEET YOU ARE COMING HERE IN THE SUMMER!?!? I am SO excited! We will DEFINITELY have to get together while you are here. Your pics are so cute, cute boys I tell ya. When in the summer are they comin?

Harmoni Osborn said...

How fun!!! Your boys are so adorable and getting so big!!! The partial nudity is ok at this age....it's still cute... ;p) haha

What a smartie pants that David is!! We're working on these things but they're not clicking w/ my boys that fast. Way to go David!!!

And you have me a little worried about my parenting skills....am I not working w them as well as I should be....????!!

The Sitton Family said...

Well isn't David quite the smarty pants!!! I can't wait for him to come over and play with Sienna! I hope I get a chance to watch your boys at least a few times this summer. The summer seems like a long time, but we always have a hard time getting together.