Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brothers

I love having two boys. My boys are so sweet together and I can already tell they are going to be best buds.

Aaron adores David. Whenever David comes around Aaron won't take his eyes off of him! In these pictures Aaron wouldn't stop smiling and cooing at David, it was so precious.




David is such a sweet boy to share is toys. The other night while Aaron was on the floor, David started piling all his favorite things on top of Aaron. Literally on top of him. Nate had to step in when he put Blue (his stuffed dog) on Aaron's face..... I guess Aaron better learn now how to defend himself. With David as his older brother and lots of boy cousins, he's got wrestling and sword fighting in his future.


All you boy cousins- Braiden, Caleb, Dayson, Joshua and Austin better be ready for when the Hill boys come for Christmas! UCF (ultimate crib fighting) fight night at Spencer and Caroline's Christmas Day!...... uhh just kidding, that actually makes me really sad to think of my little boys "crib fighting"...... we'll just do the apple of love instead!

8 comments:

john & natalie said...

That is really sweet. You've got your hands full.

Clark Family said...

Your boys are so cute! There are times that I am so scared to have a boy, but I am very excited at the same time! You are such a great momma!

Myk said...

They look so much alike too!

Lamoreaux Family said...

UCF...that is so funny!! Can you imagine all those boys together? It is going to be crazy. Aaron has gotten so big! I am glad they are good friends. It is amazing to see them love each other. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Tiffany Winters said...

Isn't it so sweet that he wants to share with his brother? Precious.

Bert and Benton said...

Laura, Your boys are adorbable, really! Aaron is definately a Lamoreaux, how does Nate feel about you dominating the gene pool? :o)

Spencer and Caroline Family said...

That is SO great! It totally brings me back to Braiden and Caleb baby era! Have fun with it! THey grow up too fast and get even more wild and dirty!

Harmoni Osborn said...

The apple of love??! I'm intrigued.... That's too cute!! I do love boys! Guess it's good since we'll have 3 soon! :p)