Friday, November 7, 2008

Aaron's Baby Blessing



This last weekend (on November 2nd) we blessed Aaron in church. My parents, Ashley, Spencer and Caroline, Jarom and Kelli and their babies Joshua and Austin were all able to come. It was so fun to have the fam all together. David loved all the attention and being able to play with his cousins!
My sis-in-law Caroline was able to stay for a few days and help me here with the babies. She was so helpful and I was sad to see her go! Thanks again for coming Caroline I had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Lamoreaux Family said...

Joshua misses David! He kept asking where his friend went. Oh ya- he also named his stuffed animal (a rabbit), David.

jayne said...

I love the family photo. How nice to have family come visit even though it was so short. I bet Aarons blessing was very special.

The Sitton Family said...

I am so glad your family got to visit you guys! And I am excited for you guys to come here soon.

Harmoni Osborn said...

What a great pic!! I'm sure it was great to have help!! :p) Are you guys planning on coming to AZ soon? It would be great to see you....we'll Definitely get together this time! ;p)

linds jo said...

hey hills, glad we found ya! we cant believe you have two kids already...efficiency is a beautiful thing:) your #2 and our #2 are only 4 days apart. you'll have to move back so they can be buds!

-kenny and lindsay p.