Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back in Lawrence



We are finally home! After a long, fun summer we made it back to Lawrence around the beggining of August. Nate had some time before school started again so we've been able to do fun things as a family. The other day we took David to south park on Mass street. He loved driving the firetruck and going down the tube slides.
Screaming on the swing

We also went to the Topeka Zoo..... unfortunately we went during the middle of the day so most of the animals were sleeping and not really too interesting. David still had a blast - he's really into animals right now and didn't understand why he couldn't pet them.

The Cat

The Ephant

And the Dog...... we need to work on our animal names

We miss our extended families at home, but are happy to be back.

3 comments:

luke & sammy said...

I am jealous you went to the zoo, I have been wanting to do that since we've been back. You got some cute pictures!

The Sitton Family said...

UH... How did I not know you had this? I have one too! I love the pictures! I was thinking how much David looks like Nate, but I just saw your baby picture and wow! He looks just like you as a baby!

Bert and Benton said...

Hey Laura! It's about time you got yourself a blog! Love the zoo pics and the animal names, gorillas look like dogs, sorta :o). I can't believe how big David is! he is such a lamoreaux! Hope you're feeling ok! ALmost done. It's my due date and I'm still preg. Hope you don't end up like me. check out our blog http://bbclife.blogspot.com