Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby Jane

Jane Olivia Hill
August 15th 8:30AM
7lbs 6oz 19.5in

Well the story is not all too exciting- no mad dash to the hospital or intense contractions. Baby girl was a scheduled c-section and everything went really smooth. Nate and I show up to the hospital (banner gateway) at 5:30 in the morning and after a little waiting I was wheeled in to the operating room around 8:00. Dr Beck did a great job and the surgery went well and fast. By far this has been my easiest delivery and recovery.

Baby girl was perfectly healthy other than a little bit of Jaundice that has already gone away. At her two week checkup she weighed 7lbs 9oz. 3 more ounces than her birth weight.These boys have been so, so sweet with her. In fact, as I'm writing this post, Aaron is holding Jane and making little faces at her.

Below is baby girl "sunbathing" to help her jaundice. I love this picture. David has been so very sweet with sister and the blanket was made by my dear friend, Sara Beth.

We are so happy she's here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to pull his pants down and ass f-c- him while baby watches